13 Pull Up Variations – Get Your Back Strong!
**Sign Up For Joe’s FREE Newsletter: https://synergyfitnessteam.com/
WANT PART TWO??? SUBSCRIBE!!! Once we reach the 1000 subscriber mark I will put out another pull up, muscle building exercise video!
Pull ups and variations are great for building back strength. In this video you will see the
1. Standard pull up – build back muscle
2. Clapping pull up -explosive back strength
3. Chin up – build back muscle by switching up the grip
4. Switch ups – exlosive back strength and deceleration
5. Triangle Pull Ups – back strength forcing longer lat and back muscle contraction
6. Push Up Pull Ups – increase shoulder muscle activation and stabilization during the pull up
7. Supported one arm chin ups – Muscle challenge.
8. Rope Pull Ups – varying unstable surface and added grip strength
9. Wobble Hex Head Pull Ups – unstable surface forces concentration and activates the chest muscles (squeezing the DB)
10. DB Flat Grip DB Pull Ups – Add that grip strength out on the fingers.
11. Big Ball Grip Pull Ups – More muscle in the back and grip activated.
12. Plate Pull Ups – More grip, more back, different angles, concentration, and muscle activation.
13. Climber Pull Ups – The variety will really get the back muscles on fire!
I got some email requests to start breaking out the underground Synergy Athletics muscle building style again. There it is!
I have THREE MORE installations of the pull up series. I’m holding them hostage until I break 1000 subscribers so please share the video with your friends!
Thank you in advances!
Joe Hashey, CSCS
PS. Many are from the Bull Strength Manual – http://www.bullstrength.com
how to pullup,
how to chinup,
pull up variation,
one arm pull up,
clapping pull up,
13 Pull Up Variations – Get Your Back Strong! Binghamton NY Related Info
Meta Description of 13 Pull Up Variations – Get Your Back Strong!: 13 Pull Up Variations – Get Your Back Strong! – Synergy Fitness Club Binghamton NY, Category: Synergy Fitness Team on YouTube, Tags: Back Exercise, back exerci
Related City: Binghamton NY, Tags: back exercise, back muscle, back strength, big back, chin up, clapping pull up, grip strength, how to chinup, how to pullup, lat exercise, one arm pull up, pull up, pull up variation, pullup, wide back, Back Exercise and Trial, Categories: Synergy Fitness Team on YouTube and Fitness Club.
Recommended pages or posts on 13 Pull Up Variations – Get Your Back Strong!: The Best Fitness Tracker for the Gym By Synergy Vestal NY